quarta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2008

Como o tempo passa...


Fotographia by beowulf in olhares.com



Fade Away to Black, Metallica

"Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this cant be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now hes gone

No one but me can save myself, but its too late
Now I cant think, think why I should even try

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye"



Hoje enquanto fumava um cigarro e me deixava levar pelos sons que tenho no MP3, deparei-me com esta música...
Incrivelmente cada vez que oiço este som um largo sorriso se abre na minha cara...
Só de pensar que ouve tantos dias em que senti exactamente o que diz a letra e hoje consegui ultrapassar o desespero...
Hoje sou o resultado da minha luta, contra o meu corpo mas sobretudo contra os meus demónios...

Arrisquei e ganhei uma batalha nesta guerra constante...

Sou feliz por mim e por aqueles que não esqueço...

"O Farol nunca irá 'Fade Away'..."
aminhasombra.blogspot.com

Sem comentários: